Friday 7 February 2014

Class Data

For maths this week we have been using data squares to learn about our class. Here is a post by Brooklyn in Class 6.


I predict that the girls would mostly like Drunk  in love than  Trumpets.
I predict that the boys would mostly like Trumpets than Rap god.
I predict that the girls would mostly like to sing than dance.
I predict that the boys would mostly like to sing than karate.


I found out that more people  in the classroom like the song trumpets than drunk in love.
I found out that only one person in the classroom liked Rap god.
                                                         I found out that more people in the classroom like to sing.
                                                      I found out that only two people in the classroom like to do karate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.