Friday 17 March 2017

Bike Riding - Daisy

Wow Daisy, what an awesome lesson you had out on the bike track. Thanks for Sharing! 

Walt: make connections across multiple texts. 


Today we got a surprise from our teacher.  5 of us that got picked to go out on the bike track. It was Awesome!

First we had to sit down and talk about the important things you need. Your shoes, and your helmet. I really learnt a lot about shoes which was you Have to wear closed shoes not Sandals and not bare feet, otherwise your feet might get grated, just like a cheese on a cheese grater. I learnt that when you buy a helmet you should always check if there is a sticker that say certified product. Before you ride you must always check when you hold it a little tight that it doesn't have cracks, and you have the straps done up properly.

Riding on the bikes was really fun. I had to make sure that when some one is at the front of me, that I have made enough room for them to come in case they are going to stop. We also learned how to stop safely, by using both brakes.

 My favourite part of the day was when I was riding and got to the zig zaged bridge. I accidentally stopped and made my friend Naomi fall. No one cried or was hurt, but we did laugh.


Task Description: 5 people got picked and I was one of them. We talked about what we had to do before we got to ride on the bikes. When we finished the lesson about our foot wear, Helmet, obviously checking our bike and we also just talked about safety tips. The we got to ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.