Thursday 11 May 2017

Fishing Time - Amelia

Wow Amelia, this is a great presentation. It looks like a lot of fun! You are learning a lot about Lures and fishing technology. I particularly like your task description.

  Walt: think critically about what we read.



Task Description: Welcome to my first presentation for Term 2! At the moment we have been learning about fishing technology. I've created an presentation which has examples of fishing lures and what fishing lures are. To understand what lures are my teacher ( Mr Goodwin ) has set up reading's that help us understand what they are. Thanks to those reading's it helped me understand what lures are and if you read the presentation I bet you'll understand what I am talking about. I also used a wonderful site which helped me create a lure that will attract the fish that I am looking for. Thanks for reading my blog post and stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.